The Odys Boutique Hotel emanates our love for the Vietnamese soul, symbolized by the elegant image of the national lotus flower gracing all of our corners.
The Odys Boutique Hotel wishes to deliver the best quality hospitality through cedar-wood furniture with timeless value, reminding us of the Vietnamese affluent wooden estates of the old days. Yet highlights are inspired by the colours of the interiors and the lightning of the old Western houses, giving our guests a familiarity away from home.
The draped curtains over the bed in each room are the reminiscence of the dust covers in Vietnamese noble families. Their presence in each room is our wholehearted intention to create a sense of noble service and treasuring to each of our guests.
Moreover, the walls of each room are decorated with the signature French colonial patterned tiles. Since the end of the XIX century, these patterned tiles, along with the French, had blended into the memories of a whole Vietnamese generation. It is also the way The Odys Boutique Hotel commemorates a once “The Pearl of the Orient” Saigon.
Locating near the Museum of Fine Art, we could not skip the artistic achievements when mentioning the Vietnamese culture and soul. That is the reason why artist Huong Hoai Nguyen has collaborated with and turned our vision into a living space of art as you are experiencing now at The Odys Boutique Hotel.
We hope that you will have a memorable experience amid this beautiful painting of the Vietnamese spirits and values here at The Odys Boutique Hotel.
- Tea and coffee making facilities (Deluxe and Odys Premium rooms)
- Mini bar
- Complimentary WIFI
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board (upon availability)
- Safety box
- IDD Telephone with bathroom extension
- 32" flat screen LCD TV with cable
- Electronics Keycard Lock
- Air-conditioning with individual control
- Room service (From 10:00 am to 21:00pm)
- Wake-up call
- Jacuzzi Pool
- Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning
- Express check-out
- 24 hours security
- Tour arrangement
- Conceirge and luggage keeping service
- Transportation service
BÚP Sky Lounge & Restaurant
LOCAL & NEARBY ATTRATIONS
- To Ben Thanh Market 350m
- To Bitexco Tower 900m
- To War Remnants Museum 1.9km
- City Hall 1.7km
- To Notre Dame Catheral 1.8km
- Takashimaya Shopping Centre 550m
- To Central Post Office 1.8km
- Independence Palace 2.2km
- To Tan Son Nhat International Airport 7.5km
- To Saigon Railway Station 3km